STATO's 9th Haunted Hustle
Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km & 5km Walk / Run
Registration is Now Open
"Full Marathon Event is a Run Only - 6 hour time limit"
The Greyt Relay - 4 Person Team Event - Ages 8-12 & 13-18 years old
Team of 4 will complete a half marathon - 5.25kms each
Registration-$120 /Team of 4
Sunday, October 28, 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT Friday, October 26, 2018 if you wish to register after this we will be accepting registrations at City of Temiskaming Shores City Hall on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 2:00-4:00. Please bring "cash or a cheque made out to STATO Haunted Hustle" as we will not be able to accept debit or credit card at this time for these registrations.
All registrations this year will be online only - no refunds for paid registrations
$50.00 Registration for anyone under 18!
The Greyt Relay - Half Marathon Challenge $120 per team of 4
"Ages 8-12 & 13-18 years of age only"
When you Register - get yourself a "TREAT", it is Hallowe'en, these great Haunted Hustle Technical Training Running Coats will make a great addition to your running wardrobe! - $65.00 each
Registration for 2018 - $75.00
NO RACE CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER OCTOBER 18!
Registration Fee Includes:
* Entry into the race
* Morning Coffee and Muffins from McDonald's
* Post Race Lunch courtesy of Rooster's Bar & Grill
* Timing Chip "Championchip Timing" - sponsored by James Lathem Excavating Ltd
* Medal - sponsored by Mehtal Construction Ltd
* Goody Bag
* Single Events - Overside Velura Plaid Blanket - sponsored by "Head to Toe Sportswear"
* The "Greyt" Relay - Registration Gift - Ogio Bag - sponsored by Head to Toe Sportswear"
Saturday, October 27, 2018 - RACE PACKAGE PICKUP
Race Package Pickup will be held this year on Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 2:00 to 4:00pm. If special arrangements are needed for out of town participants please email us at email@example.com .
Schedule of Events for Sunday, October 28, 2018
Our morning will begin at 8:30 a.m. with registration and Package Pickup at the Temiskaming Shores City Hall at 325 Farr Drive in Haileybury. Our participants will be welcomed with hot coffee and muffins, sponsored by McDonald's Restaurant,and pick up their event package with the event route, rules and regulations for the event.
* Our kilometer markers will entertain each participant with an active slogan to keep everyone's spirits up along the route. There is nothing better than reading a great quote when you're wondering where the end is! These wonderful kilometer markers have been graciously donated to us by Phippen Signs.
* We will have 3 Water Stations along our route, which will be decorated in Hallowe'en Spookiness by our local schools! We are confident that this will welcome our participants and make them feel extra special. Water, Gatorade and special treats will be available at all stations.
* There will be 4 washroom areas along the trail. At the Start/Finish Line at the Temiskaming Shores City Hall, at the 5km, 10km and 15km Water Stations. Full Marathon Event will do 2 loops of the Half Marathon Loop.
Meal - Sponsored by Rooster's Bar & Grill
* We are happy to announce that Rooster's Bar & Grill has come on board to create a warm post race lunch for all participants after the race. If you have a guest coming with you, you can purchase them a post-race meal ticket when you register for $10.00.
* 2017 Medal Picture - sponsored by Mehtal Construction Limited!
Registration for Out of Town Participants with special requests only: 8:00a.m. - 9:00a.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - 21.1 km "Half Marathon" walkers
- Full Marathon Runners "Boston Qualifier"
- 10:00 a.m. - 21.1 km "Half Marathon" runners
- 10:15 a.m. - 10km - walk/run
- 5km - walk/run "new time for the 5K Event!"
- The "Greyt" Relay Event - 4 Person Team (8-12 & 13-18yrs of age only)
START/FINISH Location: Temiskaming Shores City Hall
325 Farr Drive ~ Haileybury, Ontario Please see the map below for the start/finish line. See below for the Maps of the different run/walk events.
Please note these maps are to help you with your training! All routes are "accurately measured and certified with Athletics Canada" there is a km marker at each km with a Spooky Sign created by Phippen Signs. Please note these signs are placed as close to the actual km mark as possible and are there strictly for your enjoyment.
5KM & 10KM Route
1/2 Marathon Route - Full Marathon Route - will do a double loop of the 1/2 Marathon Route
Call Jennifer @ 705-648-8320 or Darlene @ 705-672-2666